Last Updated: June 20, 2014
Collection of Information
We collect information which you provide directly to us, such as your username, password and email address. We also collect information when you use our services, for example when you upload pictures, write lists, or send chats. We also collect information when you communicate with us via email, for example during customer support. The types of information we collect include your username, password, email address, pictures, lists, writings, chats and any other information you choose to provide.
The information collected is stored on our servers.
Content created by you that is shared with other members in the network, may also be stored on such personsâ€™ devices, either temporarily or permanently (if they, for example, decide to download the content, or make copies by taking a screenshot).
We also collect information related to usage of the social network. This includes information regarding connections and interactions made between users.
We may also choose to collect other usage information, such as:
- the date and time, frequency, and type of use of our services
- information about how you access our services, such as your IP address and website you visited before navigating to our website, pages viewed, browser type and language
- information about your device, such as hardware type, operating system, phone number or other specific identifier.
- location information such as the location of your device or the speed at which your device is travelling
We may also collect information from other sources and combine it with the aforementioned information.
We collect information by a number of methods, which may include by Cookies or other tracking technologies.
Use of Information
We may use information about or related to you, for purposes such as:
- providing services and content to you
- improving, maintaining and developing our services
- communicating with you about our features, services, or products
- communicating with you about rewards, promotions, advertisements, or events offered by us, our partners, or others
- processing interactions or transactions
- sending you requested or otherwise relevant information, including technical notices, security alerts, and support, administrative or update notifications
- monitoring usage trends and other activities on our properties
- personalizing our services and communications
- combining such information with other information in order to better perform our services
- detect or address misuse of our products or services
- any other purpose for which information can be used
Breakup Rx is based in the United States and as such the information we collect is governed by the laws of the United States. By accessing, using, or interacting with us, our products, or services, or providing information to us, you agree to the collection and use of the information, and its transfer in and to the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share information from, about or related to you, as follows:
- With other users when you share content or send them messages, including your username and other information about you . We may also transmit information about your device to other membersâ€™ devices to facilitate connections and communications;
- When you or others search to connect with each other, including your username and other information about you;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to legal process or a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- In order to investigate or remedy potential violations of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Snapchat, our users or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Analytics Services by third parties
We take reasonable measures to ensure that information about and related to you is protected from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Breakup Rx shall in no way be responsible for any loss, theft, misuse or unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information about or related to you.
You may update or correct information about yourself by editing your account settings. If you delete your account, note that we may retain certain information as required by law, for legitimate business purposes, or as part of our regular retention practices. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.